Gilford youth center
Programs & Events
Covid 19 - Birthday Party Rentals
Support the GYC
Gilford Got Lunch
Friends of the GYC
Saint Baldrick's "Shave for a Cure"
2020 FUND DRIVE
V5k Payment PAge
Please fill out this form completely and 'click' Submit
Indicates required field
Date Requesting (mm/dd/year)
Time Requesting (including set-up and clean-up)
Purpose of Use
Are you requesting Tables and Chairs?
If Yes, How many Tables?
If Yes, How many chairs?
**Please know that we have a limited # of tables and chairs available. Our tables are 8ft rectangular tables. We will do our best to accomodate your request, but cannot guarantee all will be available. Once this form is submitted, a GYC staff will contact you regarding tables and chairs.
Please Check one of the following:
#1 Town of Gilford
#1 Gilford School District
#2 Non-Profit Organization
#2 Private Lakes Region Resident
#3 Private Non-Lakes Region Resident
#4 Commercial Organization
Hourly Rates by Organization Type (Listed by Numbers Above)
#1-$0.00 #2- $50.00 #3 -$60.00 #4- $80
*A maintenance fee of $25.00 is assessed to all groups*
Sound System w/ Microphone ($50.00)
Children's Inflateable Bounce House ($25.00)
Event Lighting (Hanging Lanterns) ($100.00)
Facility Use Regulations and Policies
1. This form must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the scheduled event.
2. Full payment is needed to secure your event. Once this form is submitted you will receive a confirmation within 3 business days, with a link to our online payment system. Payment can also be dropped off or mailed to the Gilford Youth Center.
3. A cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total rental fee will be assessed to the user group if cancellation occures less than one week prior to event.
4. All decorations need to be approved by a GYC Staff. A GYC Staff will contact the contact person prior to the event.
5. There will be no serving alcohol of any kind in the building or on the grounds without specific and prior GYC Staff approval.
6. There is no smoking in any facility
7. The contact person/group/businesses is responsible for keeping the facility in good condition. We expect the facilty to look the same as it did prior to the event. The maintenance fee of $25 covers set-up and break down of tables and chairs, floor washing, and trash removal (that is properly bagged). Additional fees will be assessed if the facility in not cleaned following the event/program.
8. The Gilford Youth Center accepts donations from non-profit groups on a volunteary basis.
I/We agree to hold harmless the Gilford Youth Center, commissioners, staff, volunteers, and instructors for accidents that may result during the program/event. We assume any and all responsibility when using the facility for special use and will see that the facility is cleaned and made presentable before leaving the premise and will immediately report any damages. I/We understand that the Gilford Youth Center reserves the right to bill me/us for any unforseen expenses or damages to the property.
I/We agree to all terms listed above.
The Gilford Youth Center is a non-profit organization with a 501(c)3 status.
Address: 19 Potter Hill Road, Gilford, New Hampshire 03249
Phone: (603) 524-6978