"Feet First" is a preschool soccer program, designed to teach children, ages 3-5, basic soccer skills in a fun, learning, and safe environment.
The program will be held at the Gilford Youth Center, and will utilize the gymnasium and outdoor playing area.
"Feet First" will be offered for four weeks. All participants will receive a medal on the final day of the program.
What to Bring:
1. Sneakers, athletic clothing.
2. water bottle. Water fountain will not be available at GYC
3. Hand Sanitizer. We have some, but please bring your own.
**Shin guards are not required
Due to the current pandemic, we are limiting this program to 10 kids . This will allow us to promote social distancing in the GYC at all times. YOU MUST REGISTER AND PAY TO HAVE YOUR REGISTRATION ACCEPTED. We will add an additional class if there is an interest of more children.
Village Nursery School Children
Participants who attend the Village Nursery School will be picked up by a GYC staff at 1:30pm. We will walk your child over the the GYC. Parents will have to provide a note giving us permission to pick your child up.
Due to the current pandemic, and state guidelines, please read the following guidelines regarding this program.
1. All participants, adults and children, will be pre-scanned before entering the Gilford Youth Center.
2. Parents will not be allowed to attend the program.
3. Participants are not required to wear a mask, but can if you want them to.
4. All participants who are experiencing symptoms associated with Covid-19, should not attend practice.
5. All participants who have recently traveled and have not properly quarantined should not attend practice.
7. Personal items that you bring to the session must be place separately from other belongings. A staff member will instruct you where to place your belongings.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST FILL OUT A COVID-19 RELEASE FORM.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT BELOW, SIGN IT, AND BRING WITH YOU TO THE FIRST PRACTICE.