The Gilford Youth Center and Gilford Parks and Recreation will be hosting "Fun Fitness", a preschool physical education class for ages 3-6. The program will take place on Fridays, March 31-April 21, 1:30pm-2:45pm.
This fun program will focus on being active, learning new skills, and playing some our favorite phys. Ed. games.
Kids will Learn...
- Basic Stretching techniques (toe touching, butterflies, etc.)
- Basic Calisthenics (jumping jacks, wind mills, etc.)
- Fun Phys. Ed games ( capture the flag, kickball, jump the brook etc.)
March 31, April 7, 14, 21
* if your child attends the Village Nursery School, we will pick your child up at 1:30.
Cost: $30/Entire Session
What to bring:
1. Active Clothing
2. Sneakers (closed Toe)
3. Water Bottle
4. Jacket- if it nice, we will go outdoors