Little Kickers Toddler/Parent Soccer Program
**WE ARE CURRENTLY FULL FOR BOTH SESSIONS. PLEASE CHECK BACK WITH US FOR FUTURE SESSIONS THIS FALL***
Little Kickers is a great chance for toddlers to get their feet wet with soccer! All aspects of each class will involve parent participation and are designed to work on the most basic soccer skills as well as motor skill development and peer interactions. Each indoor class will begin with a ’warm up’ which, in most cases, the ball will not be used. The ’warm up’ will work on your players motor skills, balance, listening skills and coordination while being silly and using their imagination. The rest of the classes will center around using the ball with you, their Teammate, and creating a great relationship with soccer and having fun. These classes are great for first time players or those not quite ready to be away from Mom or Dad.
Ages: walking to 3 years old
Included in the cost: child t-shirt, soccer ball, and award medal at the end of the session.
Due to the current pandemic, and state guidelines, please read the following guidelines regarding this program.
1. All participants, adults and children, will be pre-scanned before entering the Gilford Youth Center.
2. All adults are required to wear a mask to the program. You will be able to remove the mask when you are isolated from the rest of the group. However, when we are doing drills/games together, masks must remain on.
3. Toddlers are not required to wear a mask, but can if you want them to.
4. One additional parent may attend the session, but will be required to remain in the viewing area during the session. This parent MUST wear a mask the entire time, and will not participate in the session, or enter the playing area.
5. All participants who are experiencing symptoms associated with Covid-19, should not attend practice.
6. All participants who have recently traveled and have not properly quarantined should not attend practice.
7. Personal items that you bring to the session must be place separately from other belongings. A staff member will instruct you where to place your belongings.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST FILL OUT A COVID-19 RELEASE FORM.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT BELOW, SIGN IT, AND BRING WITH YOU TO THE FIRST PRACTICE.