Indoor Workouts Beginning in March
The Gilford Youth Center and Gilford Softball is offering indoor softball clinics for kids ages 8-10 (kids who are ages 8-10 as of January 1, 2021).
The clinics will be held after school at the Gilford Youth Center. Each session will focus on fundamental softball skills, including:
This is an opportunity for players to learn and improve their skills in a fun, safe, and learning environment. No matter what your child's skill level is, she will benefit from this clinic. All skill levels are welcome.
Cost: $20/all 4 sessions
*financial assistance is available. Contact us at 524-6978.
What to Bring:
- comfortable/athletic clothing- (no shorts, no jeans)
- Bat (we have some if you dont)
-Mask (all players must wear mask)
Tues 3/23/21 3:30-5
Thurs 3/25/21 3:30-5
Tues 3/30/21 3:30-5
Tues 4/1/21 3:30-5
1. 1 parent per child is allowed to attend the clinic. However, parents are not required to stay.
2. all players/coaches are required to wear masks, and be prescreened when arriving.
3. Any player who has symptons associated with covid, has recently traveled outside New Enlgand, or has come in contact with a known positive case of covid should not attend unless he/she has completed quarantine.
4. payment is due at the first session.