There is a lot of enthusiasm for a Winters Farmer's Market in Gilford! We are working diligently to ensure that the Market is a success for everyone. This winter, the Market will be hosted by the Gilford Youth Center (GYC) We are a non-profit organization that provides beneficial programs for families in the Lakes Region. Vendor fees will future support programming at the GYC. Below you will find information, guidelines and our online vendor registration form. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 524-6978.
The Farmer's Market is scheduled to begin October 14th, 9am-12pm. We plan to offer the Market weekly, through the winter months, through February.
In consideration of other vendors, and to promote the success of the Market as a whole, we request that you make every effort to attend all markets. We understand that vendors may have prior commitments, especially during the holiday season.
There will be a Vendors Meeting on Friday, October 6th, 6pm @ The Gilford Youth Center
Farmer's Market Hours: 9am-12pm
- Doors will be open as early as 7:00am for set up.
- We ask that you are completely set-up by 8:45am.
- There are 2 Access doors into the Youth Center that our available.
- You will have a designated area and tables (2) will be provided and set-up for you, An 8ft and 6ft rectangular table will be set-up in an "L" position. Additional tables are available for additional costs. Please contact us if you require additional tables
- Chairs will be available to you.
- All vendors are asked to stay until 12pm.
- Breakdown is from 12-12:45pm
- We ask that all vendors help keep their station clean.
- Vendors must be comlpletely out of the GYC by 12:45pm
- There will be a $15 vendor fee for each scheduled Saturday. This fee includes two tables (8ft and 6ft rectangular) in an "L" shape.
- Payment is due prior to each event.
- We accept checks (written out to Gilford Youth Center), cash, or you can use our online payment system below.
NH Food Protection and Dept of Agriculture
- Anyone selling products by weight must have a scale that is legal for trade and certified by the Division of Weights and Measures, NH Department of Agriculture. If you are selling packaged products, you must comply with the labeling requirements of DHHS.
- Please conduct all your business transactions at your booth. No posting of political signs.
Building and Grounds
- No smoking anywhere near the market.
- Restrooms are available to vendors