Annual Gilford Cruise Night
On Wednesday, May 16th, 5pm-dark, the Gilford Youth Center is hosting the Annual "Gilford Cruise Night". This event brings together the best of all car hobby vehicles. Over the past several years we have had high dollar hot rods, dragsters, funny cars, sports cars, Indianapolis race cars, fire engines, tractors and rare and not-so-rare antique cars, trucks, muscle cars, exotics, and more!
We are looking for participants to share their their special interest vehicle to "Show & Shine"
Admission is FREE for both participants and spectators.
The Evening Will Feature:
- A variety of classic cars, hot rods, race cars, tractors and more!
- Live Music
- BBQ (food will be for sale. Proceeds to support the Gilford Youth Center)
- Corvette Corrral
- 50/50 Raffle
Date: Wednesday, May 16th
Where: Gilford Community Church/Gilford Youth Center Parking Lot, 19 Potter Hill Road, Gilford, NH 03249
Ages: All ages are welcome to Attend
Admission Fee: FREE
Rain Date: Wednesday, May 23rd
* All participants who are displaying a vehicle MUST pre-register. You can fill out an online registration form on this page, or call us at 524-6978.
* The lot opens at 4pm for participants with vehicles.
* Food will be available at the event. We will have a concession stand (Burgers, dogs, etc.).
* All proceeds will support The Gilford Youth Center
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What happens if the weather is bad?
A. We will keep a close eye on the weather leading up to the event. If the weather is not cooperating, we will move the event to the following Wednesday.
Q Will we be notified if the event is postponed?
A. All registered participants will receive an email if we postpone the event. We will also post it on this page.
Q. I paid for a ticket last year, which included a meal. Has this changed?
A. Yes. There is no fee to attend, either as a participant or spectator. We still will offer food during the event that attendees can purchase if they choose.
Q. Do I have to be pre-registered to bring a vehicle?
A. Yes. We have limited spots, and require information in order have a vehicle at the event.
Q. I am bringing a vehicle..what time should I arrive?
A. Our parking lot opens as early as 4pm, and the event is open to the public at 5pm. We encourage you to get here between 4 and 4:30pm